COWDENBEATH MI WQR

Spike

MEETING FORMAT

WHITES AND YELLOWS

HT1 16 CARS ALL IN

HT2 16 CARS ALL IN#

FINAL AND GN ALL IN

PRESENT TIME 525 AND 164 JARRY ARE ONLY PROV BOOKING

We cant get into server .45 (never have been able to) therefore we have had no online practice nor been able to see if we have the right track etc.

Please cancel both of us for tonight. Not happy chappy as its a w&y round!

Edited by Mav

We cant get into server .45 (never have been able to) therefore we have had no online practice nor been able to see if we have the right track etc.

Server ending .48 is up now ready for the meeting. There were people in there when I checked earlier Mav.

Cheers

Johno

Quite simple to just ask for server 48 to be put up really. Could have done it for you no problem but didn't know of a problem with .45 you had.

Only was able to get to comp when I posted, so its been a bit of a rush to get there on time.

.48 was setup for Superstox when I checked that server.

We haven't had any practice at Cowdie so I'd rather us not race and ruin it for others as track is so tight.

Thanks for the offers :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..