Superstox Skin Request

Adam568

Hi, is there someone with a spare 5 minutes who'd be kind enough to do me a Superstox please?

Black chassis, bright orange panels, white roof & wing, with 568 on the wing please.

That'll do, don't need any writing on it. Thanks :thumbup:

I have tried painting my own superstox but my version of photoshop wont save as dds and i dont know how to make it a veh file too.

Would anybody please paint me a skin as i would like to do the ss meetings coming up as i have tested it and it is the dogs dangly bits imo.

I'd like a higman in light or lime ish green with white cab enclosure and white roof and wing too. Grey metal looking chassis and Number 325 on it somewhere and on wing. Name is Robert Pellett so if that could go on too that would be cool and my daughters name is Cara and i'd like that on it too maybe. Any additional bits n bobs will leave it up to you but just a plain car and i would be very much grateful to you as well.

Many kind thanks

Bobbert 325

p.s. i was gonna be removing all body panels i could in up grades and using the wing option 2 rather than the standard wing plates.

Thank you

Edited by bobbert325

I have tried painting my own superstox but my version of photoshop wont save as dds and i dont know how to make it a veh file too.

Would anybody please paint me a skin as i would like to do the ss meetings coming up as i have tested it and it is the dogs dangly bits imo.

I'd like a higman in light or lime ish green with white cab enclosure and white roof and wing too. Grey metal looking chassis and Number 325 on it somewhere and on wing. Name is Robert Pellett so if that could go on too that would be cool and my daughters name is Cara and i'd like that on it too maybe. Any additional bits n bobs will leave it up to you but just a plain car and i would be very much grateful to you as well.

Many kind thanks

Bobbert 325

p.s. i was gonna be removing all body panels i could in up grades and using the wing option 2 rather than the standard wing plates.

Thank you

If you send me the PSD you were working on I can convert it for you

I deleted it in anger of not being able to do it. (calls of Muppet i hear)

Recycle bin?

I am afraid my painting skills extend to putting numbers on a car as above, although we will be allowing novice cars in the series :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..