mr slaphead on MOONday out

TRAV365

lol just like to say what a laugh me,bb and rich had last monday with cabs,tonks,wayne and here is some highlights of last monday

the day started with a bit of karting with me beating cabs thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  then a few beers in the afternoon but the real fun started later when we met up with tonks after a few beers it was off up the road to snr dicks cocktail bar lol 5 shots later cabs turned into mad man thumbs_up.gif  and was on the hunt for any driver lookalikes pic1 shows cabs with a 393 cummings lookalike a bit later on in the night it was across to the wet teshirt comp and cabs did not need asking twice to get up on stage as he bascially threw himself on lol pic 2 to 5 are pics of moon on stage lol he was just suposed to walk around the stage not go in the shower top marks and top night out cheers lads thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

post-402-1121077673.jpg

post-402-1121077691.jpg

post-402-1121077705.jpg

post-402-1121077716.jpg

post-402-1121077728.jpg

Edited by travel365

thumbup.gif  rofl.gif deffo a cracking day! I blame the officials at the karting for no lap boards so the 'last bender' didnt happen...... untill the run down lap  thumbup.gif

Wet t-shirt competitions  thumbup.gif some well tidy totty on show and good to know we all had a shave before going out on stage  blink.gif

Lucky for us Trav no cameras were allowed in 'that' bar in Skegness........ ah the memories  thumbup.gif

rofl.gif  rofl.gif  rofl.gif

Top night on Monday!! We wont mention how Tonks n myself ended up in the fence unsure.gif  lol

Cheers to Mooner n Tonks for a cracking laugh throughout the week. Also Wayne n Rover!

Maybe i should've joined you guys in Skeggy? lol

Mr Slaphead on tour.....coming to a club near you soon!!!!

Edited by BB_622

Got bored so went in search to see if any of the clubs in Newquay had websites - but what do i happen to find.......

A picture of Mooner on Tall Tree's website roflmao  appl.gif  appl.gif  thumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..