Skinpack Schedule

MoR137

Hi all,

It's about that time of year where people start to think about chassis changes to cars they feel suit them better, whether it be in general, for their semi final or for the world final itself, so I thought it would be worth posting the planned skinpack dates so you can plan around that.

Skinpack 6 (Euro)

This one is exclusive for Dode, who won the European Championship on Thursday evening.

Releasing before next weeks meeting at Sheffield.

Skinpack 7

It was the end of the grading period on Thursday, so new gradings will be released soon. This also means a skinpack is due for the dates shown below. Note: this skinpack is released just before first semi final at Skegness. Anybody wishing to submit skins/chassis changes for either semi needs to do in this pack!

I will post when i start collecting for pack, but here is the deadline and release dates so you can plan ahead:

Deadline: Tuesday 19th July 2011 [6pm]

Release meeting: Thursday 21st July 2011 [skegness: Semi Final 1]

Skinpack 8

This will be your opportunity to submit skins after the next grading period finishes and more importantly, ready for the World Final!

End of Grading Period: Thursday 18th August 2011 [Hednesford]

Deadline: to be decided nearer the time. Usually the Tues before the release meeting

Release meeting: Thursday 1st September 2011 [bradford Tarmac, 2 weeks before WF]

I hope this helps you visualise when skins need to be ready for specific events. If you are changing chassis or skin, make sure you do so with the rules in mind to ensure I don't have to turn them down.

Thanks,

MoR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..