13/07/11 Skegness UK Open Championship

Jrusselluk

Thanks all for racing, despite the disappointingly low turn out we still managed to have some good races. Well done to LeeK 39 on winning the UK Open Championship and for also top scoring!

See you all at Nutts Corner on the 20/07/11.

Meeting Results:

Heat 1: 39, 57, 760, 977, 365

Heat 2: 977, 39, 760, 57, 365

Heat 3: 39, 760, 57, 977

Heat 4: 39, 760, 57, 977

UK Open: 39, 57, 977, 760

Allcomers: 57, 39, 760, 977

Meeting Points:

LeeK # 39 - 68

Dan russ # 57 - 60

Ryano # 760 - 56

James # 977 - 54

travel # 365 - 12

Edited by Jrusselluk

This is a fantastic mod, easy to get to grips with compared to the open wheel formula.

I know only too well the reason behind Sim-stox and UKdirt running SSC head-to-head this season but I'd love to be able to race SSC in both leagues.

Fingers crossed something gives on one side or the other some day soon.

soz i left after 2 races but it was that booring with 5 cars i could not see the point in carrying on i do the loons because there a fun mod.

but unless youve got at least 10 cars then it turns into hotrods infact there was more contact in rods lol

I couldnt make last week and wont be around this week. I do love racing these and will be back.

I do agree that these are the easiest mod to pick up and race though. Certainly well worth a try if you are new to rfactor.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..