Nutts Corner

blymn130

Hi all, just a couple of questions about Nutts corner.

Cant seem to find any information on www.kev149.com for lap times, is this the first time the ukdirt F1s have raced there?

Also what laptimes are people posting in practise?

I've only run a hundred or so laps, but I think its a great track, fast down the straights and wide corners. I ran a 25 lap stint and averaged 14.17 secs and my fastest lap was 13.878.

Feel free to embarrass me with your times :)

Hi all, just a couple of questions about Nutts corner.

Cant seem to find any information on www.kev149.com for lap times, is this the first time the ukdirt F1s have raced there?

Also what laptimes are people posting in practise?

I've only run a hundred or so laps, but I think its a great track, fast down the straights and wide corners. I ran a 25 lap stint and averaged 14.17 secs and my fastest lap was 13.878.

Feel free to embarrass me with your times :)

Hello Blymn,

It is indeed the first time that we hvae raced on this track under league conditions.

I did a few laps last night and I got to 13.5. I would expect perhaps a Tom or Dan to be doing a little bit quicker. So 13.8 from white sounds very good to me!

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..