PC Bits For Sale

MoR137

Hello,

I have the following items for sale – they are both available for pickup at most Coventry, Birmingham or Northampton F1 meetings (incl. this years WF meeting), although I will consider posting them if they are not selling (of course, this will be extra on top of the asking price).

Please let me know via PM if you are interested or would like more information.

FOR SALE: EVGA nVidia 9800GT 512MB Graphics Card.

I have for sale the graphics card that was in my old PC. I’ve had it for over two years now and it works brilliantly – it will run rFactor on the highest graphics settings with ease.

Comes in the original packaging with all discs and instructions.

£50

post-9-1314610925.jpg

NOTE: This card is huge, so you’ll need to ensure you have enough room in your PC tower to accommodate it. The dimensions are: 230mm x 100mm x 40mm. It takes up 2 slots at the back of your PC.

FOR SALE: Wacom MTE-450 Bamboo Graphics Tablet (A6).

Also for sale is my graphics tablet, again just over two years old. Great for texturing in photoshop, signatures in documents or as a replacement for using a mouse. The pen is pressure sensitive, so will create a thicker line the more pressure you put down. I’ve barely used it, so the pen-nib and writing area are in great condition.

Comes in the original packaging with all discs and instructions.

£40

post-9-1314610942.jpg

Thanks,

MoR

The Wacom graphics tablet has been sold.

The graphics card is still available :) I'm at Coventry tomorrow and the WF at Northampton next week; it's not too much trouble for me to bring it along if you just want to see it without committing to buy it; just let me know!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..