WHITES & YELLOWS

Mav

According to the fixture list, there are two rounds left - Tonight at Buxton and next week at Sheffield - Is that correct??

I don't remember there being a round on World Final night (as depicted on the fixture list) - was that an error on the fixture list or was it missed??

post-37-1317316495.jpg

According to the rules above, there are to be 20 rounds, but on the last line it says the winner will be crowned after 18 Rounds??

Also when is the next grading change, as I would ideally like to have a crack at winning this title :o but the W&Y table hasn't been updated so I have no idea if it is still possible!!!

NOTE - Just checked the rules regarding the grade changes and see that I should still be yellow for the remaining rounds.

Edited by Mav

Hello Mav,

There are two rounds left: Tonight and tomorrow.

There wasn't a round on World Final night. That was an oversight on my part as I honestly didnt even realise there was one. I never thought to check as I didn't think we would run one when we had a big extra race on the programme. That said, I clearly wasn't the only one that thought like this.

The rules have been there since the start of the year. We intitally planned 18 meetings and then increased it to 20. I must have only changes 1 of the numbers.

Current top 4

525 - 97

172 - 96

199 - 94

515 - 93

I am not going to lie to you, I have not as good a job as I have been doing and for that I can only apologise.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..