Free - NZ Winter Series!

Mike

UKDirt presents the KIWI Superstocks Winter Series 2011-2012! And its FREE!!

winterseriesukdirt.jpg

kalendern.png

We are racing this winter the NZ Superstocks MOD and its free to join for everyone! We’re racing it every Thursday night at 8.30pm during this winter.

So register your race-car at THIS topic now, and have some fun during the off season with this brilliant MOD.

And to add up, any driver taking part in this series and is not a current member of UKDirt will get membership for a reduced rate of £10,00 until February 2013!! Instead of the usual £15.

If you’ve got any questions please ask them here.

I hope everyone will enjoy it this winter. Have Fun!

Edited by Mike

youve missed the biggest championship off mike the nz champs you might want to scrap the 248s and put it as the nz champs as thats were it is this season

Yes thats right, I will change it soon. Thanks for telling me too because I'm not that much into the NZ championships and I thought they also called it the 248s. Any other suggestions are more than welcome!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..