2011 Race Winners Chart

Johno3

Hello All,

Please find attached below the race winners chart from the 2011 season. I have added up all the races throughout the season (meetings only) and put them in this chart.

I have only added championships that I know were definitely meeting finals to the chart. Races like the World Championship, UK Open, World of Shale, Tarmac Masters and Grand National Championship are not on the chart.

I am going to e-mail Kev149 and check how he did this with the stats as I would like to add this year's stats to the tremendous amount of stats that Kev collected. I will not be able to update everything, but I do hope that I can update some of the major things to keep the F1 history alive.

Cheers

Johno

post-189-1321984452.jpg

Just a few facts for you as I have been updating some data. Since UK Dirt began, there have been.......

253 different race winners, 126 different final winners, and 299 different people have finished on the podium. Corny (391) leads all of the charts!

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..