skins

Spiro

hi all, im after a rce skin and a randall shale skin as the skins i have are very basic and not up to the high standard that uksom has to offer so if anyone has some old skins i would be very happpy to take them off your hands :) many thanks and a happy 2012, its the last one so make it as good one ;)

ive just had a look to see what i had left but i think most of my old cars are all being used, the only 1 i have left is the shale randall 08 i was using at the end of the season, the all red 1 that will be in the packs, if you would like that im sure we could sort something out and that would be your shale car sorted, i dont really want to give my current tar car away as its a rep of my brothers f2 (even tho hes just sold that and got a randall lol)

let me know either way mate

ive just had a look to see what i had left but i think most of my old cars are all being used, the only 1 i have left is the shale randall 08 i was using at the end of the season, the all red 1 that will be in the packs, if you would like that im sure we could sort something out and that would be your shale car sorted, i dont really want to give my current tar car away as its a rep of my brothers f2 (even tho hes just sold that and got a randall lol)

let me know either way mate

that would be great mate cheers, could you put a 921 on it for me? much appreciated!

cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..