Yarmouth Stadium Competition

Matty300

To celebrate this Thursday's Yarmouth F1 debut UKDirt admin have decided to mark the event by holding a competition. Anybody currently registered as an F1 driver & competes at the meeting can enter. All you have to do is take a screenshot / screengrab from the nights' action, add it to the post here on the forum & the one deemed to be the best by the admin team will win a signed copy of John Lund's book "Gold Top".The theme could be anything, e.g. action of someone coming to grief on the posts or a more arty, photoshopped effort, whatever it doesnt matter too much. So get booked in & lets reward MoR & the teams fantastic effort with the Yarmouth mod by making it a memorable first meeting for the big league.

post-629-1337111905.jpg

post-629-1337112420.jpg

Heres mine:

"Chaos on the meeting final as World Champion Mike-H315 and British Champion Dan-236 both hit to the air at exactly the same time! Tinman-H48 and MOR-137 look on not knowing what to do next!"

rfactor-20120518-110353.jpg

Chaos everywhere! Dode stuck in a post, Superstars having a head on on the straight, LeeK just before he hits a post hard! Lot of action packed racing last night!

post-1036-1337341283.jpg

WOW some excellent screenshots here guys, keep them coming! It's great to see some of the action from Thursday's meeting.

Here's my contribution:

post-9-1337438004.jpg

Havent had much time so decided to whip up a quick one.

This picture is of my slalom course ;)

TomD and Tinman have tangled and FB419 has hit the fence meaning i have to go round it all!!!

post-106306-1337608072.jpg

loving some of the pictures showing what a interesting track it is lol, anyway heres mine of a few people coming to grief and mor some how got through it lol, also same incedent caught on cam by the goodyear blimp

post-75913-1337621997.jpg

post-75913-1337622024.jpg

All these brilliant pictures and I am amazed that I don't feature in any of them!!!

Usually I am facing the wrong way or in the fence - I guess I am just not photogenic enough for the competition!!! :rofl:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..