SimMax3D v1.0 Ready

TADS

**SimMax3D v1.0 Ready**

Evening all, I hope you are all ready for the release of SimMax3D all the code for v1.0 is ready for release and just need some models converting for it now... IF anyone that is good with max and would like to help convert a few or even make a scene or 2 please pm me :) Just remember SimMax3D is READY for release

IF any modeler do NOT want their models in SimMax3D please can you post/pm me and tell me you DONT WANT THEM CONVERTED

as soon as i have a good few cars and few scenes ready i can put um the download for it :D

PS: This version is mainly for Heat.... rFactor cars will work but dont look very good and i have been recoding v2 for rFactor and rFactor 2 support aswell as heat...

ahh i used to have this, anywhere you can download it? and a guide for it?

Please read my post above...

as soon as i have a good few cars and few scenes ready i can put um the download for it :D

sorry for the delay.. was ment to be released few days ago but i found a bug in the editor, its not converting the cars right :( so before i can release SimMax3D i have to rework the editor quick so we can convert more cars... no point in SimMax if there is only 1 or 2 cars in so release is put back a few days.... and while thats going on our pro web dev is totally rebuilding the website for bug tracker, editor pages, and lots more so IF you can convert you can upload them ready for download :D so one bug found and 3 more things being upgraded!

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..