Setting up a steering wheel

Combesy

I don't use msn mate but if you post your problem in here, i can help you out.

Well what it is, i go on the game to setup the wheel, i go to config the throttle and brake on pedal and nothing happens but my buttons and steering wheel is working when i config?

Edited by Combesy

What wheel you got mate?

I know the some wheels require their own drivers for windows.

THRUSMASTER FGT Rumber 3 in 1

I go in the control panel for it? status says 'Ok', wheel moves about when testing but pedals aint working.

What wheel you got mate?

I go in the control panel for it? status says 'Ok', wheel moves about when testing but pedals aint working.

How do the pedals connect to wheel? On my wheel the pedals plug into the back of my wheel.

Has this wheel worked before with rF or this your first time using it?

What wheel you got mate?

How do the pedals connect to wheel? On my wheel the pedals plug into the back of my wheel.

Has this wheel worked before with rF or this your first time using it?

Yeah, plugs in the back of the wheel, unistalled then reinstalled the drivers three times and it worked third time lucky, cheers for the help though!

Much appreciated!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..