NEXT SKINPACK DEADLINE

Dave488

sorry its late i forgot this this month but we are getting close to the end of the month again and i will be doing a new pack for next month the deadline for skins to be submitted for this skinpack is: MIDNIGHT SATURDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER (NO LATER)

as always IF YOU HAVE BEEN RACING A NOVICE SKIN UP TO NOW YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT SKINS OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RACE NEXT MONTH you can upload skins via the site, by pm to a admin member or on this thread

please follow these 3 simple rules (its not rocket science)

-No swearing or obscenities are to be used on any skin.

-Numbers on the wings must be black numbers on a white background (NOTHING ELSE)

-Drivers must have the cab panels or rollcage for the cars that do not have panels ie the Bingly painted the same colour as their grade. Or a neutral colour can be used this being any other colour than White, Yellow, Blue, Red, Silver or Gold.

remember the deadline is: MIDNIGHT SATURDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER

SKINS RECEIVED SO FAR:

550 tar only

Edited by Dave488

aaron jackson s90y u might have mine allready

i take it you didnt mean f2s? i dont have 1 from you anyway

Mine & Combesys Tarmac cars, shale yet to come

i have rejected all of these as i am not wasting my time sorting them out, i need each grade painted for both of you on both surfaces, and the rules state BLACK ON WHITE NUMBERS your skins dont have this and CAB PANELS HAVE TO BE ROOF GRADES OR A NEUTRAL COLOUR and again these cars dont have these, if you dont sort them out i wont add them as i dont have the time this month

Hi Dave can you add my skins from last year if you still have them.

Thanks in advance

Ryan

done mate