Just to get you in the mood.....

MoR137

Hi all,

With the 2012 World Final less than a week away, I thought I'd help you get in the mood for it by reposting the video I made for the UKDirt F1 World Final 2010! I also thought it'll be good for those that weren't around 2 seasons ago to see what I consider to be one of the best, if not the best UKDirt F1 World Finals there has been. The opening laps were absolutely crazy, with so many cars gunning for the lead! LeeK put in a notable great performance, and the last bend battle finished the whole thing off nicely!

To give you a brief background on the event, TomD was taken out of the semi final by a backmarker so had to qualify from the consi semi and started the race from the back of the grid.

I think Skegness will be an excellent track for the 2012 World Final, so let's hope the race can live up to this one!

Cheers

MoR

PS - I'm not sure on the shakey cam thing now, but it does give a nice spectator feel to things I guess (and makes a change from the default replay cameras!) lol!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..