anyone selling a G25 or G27?

Nezza46

Hi all,

after a year and a half of use my trusted Logitech DFGT has decided to stop working, so I can't race until I get a new wheel :(

just wondered if anyone has or knows anyone that has a G25 or G27 for sale at all, as I've decided to upgrade to one of these rather than buy another DFGT as I understand they are a bit more reliable and generally a better wheel.

I am watching the usual ebay ones, but would rather buy one off of someone i know if possible as its a bit of a lottery on there.

its my birthday tomorrow and I've asked everyone to give me cash, so at the moment I am not sure how much i have to spend.

If I don't get enough then I will have to save up a bit, so may end up not racing till the new season :(

anyway let me know if you have one for sale please.

Thanks,

Nez

nice one Hutch. If its in good condition and fully working I think I may have that if you want to let him know.

Don't mean to be rude to him but is he reliable mate?

Should be able to let you know by end of the weekend if thats ok?

Aye hes a decent enough bloke

Logitech G25 Steering Wheel

Postby Bryan Lee » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:06 am

Logitech G25 Steering Wheel for sell, used one time only, with all original packaging & cd software.

£100.00 Delivery via pacelforce48 uk only & will cost about £15.00

Hutch, I had a lot more money than I originally expected for my birthday, so have decided to buy a brand new G27.

Thanks for all your help mate, but I think given the choice I would rather have the security of it being brand new and having warranty.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..