f1 help please

Toff244

ive made 2 skins for f1 and would like to look at them on cars

josh tickle helped me get around the fact i dont have a dds creator by making me a couple of files a file called 244_tar.psd.veh and then told me to place my psd file named 244 tar psd.psd all into the tarmac OL folder and that worked great,

however ive now updated my psd file and replaced the one in the tarmac OL folder with the updated version. problem being that its only showing the old version of the skin not the updated version

can anyone help?

ive made 2 skins for f1 and would like to look at them on cars

josh tickle helped me get around the fact i dont have a dds creator by making me a couple of files a file called 244_tar.psd.veh and then told me to place my psd file named 244 tar psd.psd all into the tarmac OL folder and that worked great,

however ive now updated my psd file and replaced the one in the tarmac OL folder with the updated version. problem being that its only showing the old version of the skin not the updated version

can anyone help?

Hi I think the problem might be with the veh file it has to point to the correct dds file, try removing both the original dds and veh files look at them in notepad and compare/alter/amend so that it opens the new version.

I'm a bit new to this myself but I had a similar problem with new skins.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..