Skinpack 2

drumbstick

We are now accepting submissions for F2 skinpack 2.

If you have raced so far with a novice skin you must now submit a skin. If you fail to do so you will be unable to race. Any skins not meeting the requirements will be rejected.

Please upload your skins to the F2 upload tool on the website.

The deadline for skins will be midnight on Friday 29th of March.

can everyone please remember you only get 1 chassis change for each surface and a paint scheme change/upgrade classes as a change (same as last season) so if you wish to use that change now thats it for the year

i haven't raced on tarmac yet so does that count for me too?

Edited by LouisH2147

Uploaded both of mine.

Please can you read the f2 rules page on the ukdirt site and re upload a car that is within the skin painting rules thank you

can everyone please remember you only get 1 chassis change for each surface and a paint scheme change/upgrade classes as a change (same as last season) so if you wish to use that change now thats it for the year

I have not seen what you have sent in this time yet it would all depend on how big the changes are if I'm honest

Edited by Dave488

Uploaded both of mine.

Please can you read the f2 rules page on the ukdirt site and re upload a car that is within the skin painting rules thank you

I have not seen what you have sent in this time yet it would all depend on how big the changes are if I'm honest

Maybe you could enlighten me on what rules I have breached.