Race 1 - NewtongrangeR (13 laps)

Race 2 - ArenaEssexR (13 laps)

Race 3 - Bay_Park (13 laps)

Race 4 - Sint_Maarten (13 laps)

Race 5 - NewtongrangeR (13 laps)

Race 6 - ArenaEssexR (13 laps)

Race 7 - Bay_Park (13 laps)

Race 8 - Sint_Maarten (13 laps)

Race 9 - Wimbledon Figure 8 (38 laps) (Dash For Cash)

Race 10 - Final (1st v 2nd) - Track choice of 1st placed team (25 laps)

NOTE: Track choice is out of ArenaEssexR, Bay_Park, NewtongrangeR and Sint_Maarten!

Points each heat:

1st - 10 points

2nd - 9 points

3rd - 8 points

4th - 7 points

5th - 6 points

6th - 5 points

NOTE: Points are only for heats. Final and "Dash For Cash" are first across the line wins!

No grids will be used - AI can decide.

After the 8 races I will start the "Dash For Cash" and go and add up points! smile.gif

Skins:

Pack 1 (Team NZ):

http://files.filefront.com/Team_NZ_Skinpac...;/fileinfo.html

Pack 2 (Team Allstars):

http://files.filefront.com/Team_Allstars_s...;/fileinfo.html

UK/Scotland:

Waiting for someone to paint them and send them to me! coffee.gif

Message to all teams:

Please sort out numbers beforehand so we don't waste time with double-ups!

Any other updates that happen will go below...

PLEASE NAME YOUR TEAMS ASWELL!!! unsure.gif

Edited by aaza

Seeing as speedway is on tonight and quite a few people dropped out, we will run this event 3 weeks from now. This will give a chance for teams to find replacements and skins to be made.

Date:

UK Time - 8:30pm Saturday 20th August

NZ Time - 7:30am Sunday 21st August

If you are keen to be in the Allstar team please reply below.

England and Scotland captains, please work out your teams and post them here (with skins is possible)! 2.gif

Bit out of order canceling this late in the day ? I've wasted my time getting home for nothing  3.gif wouldn't mind but it was all going ahead this morning....

Don't think i'll race in three weeks as don't wanna get messed about, got better things to do.

Here's my dummy...anit playing with you no more!  closedeyes.gif

I'm sorry if this has annoyed anyone else. I woke up at 5:50am today prepared for racing. I then see Cunny's post about posponing it. We had a chat on MSN and decided to make it a few weeks away.

I was going to keep it up but England had no team confirmed, Scotland had no-one and Allstars had two.

I was more not in the know - Sparky hasn't said a word to me all week and he was doing all the skins.

I'm sorry if this has annoyed anyone else. I woke up at 5:50am today prepared for racing. I then see Cunny's post about posponing it. We had a chat on MSN and decided to make it a few weeks away.

I was going to keep it up but England had no team confirmed, Scotland had no-one and Allstars had two.

I was more not in the know - Sparky hasn't said a word to me all week and he was doing all the skins.

24957[/snapback]

Sparkys in Dublin atm

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..