Whats the Procedure on race nights

swerve

Hi.

I've just installed rfactor and the f2 mod and skins. As I've never raced on here with rfactor before. I was just wondering what the procedure was on the night. Do you meet mirc chat, before hand or is there a different chat for rfactor ? What is the teamspeak server?

When you leave chat to head off for your race, I guess I select a novice skin for now. Do I use my name 'swerve' and do I need to add my number to name. Also whats a quick way of finding ukdirt servers in the lists on rfactor, I scroll up and down and can't find them, I need to keep clicking on the green Refresh button Till it comes up.

Sorry for all questions now, I did not wanna turn up in chat on the night and start asking. Any other info I need would also he helpfull I found all the rules etc on main website, but no guide to race nights.

I've race bangers in the past so know how to race with heat, but 1st time with rfactor.

Cheers

Meeting in chat at 8.20pm 10 minutes before meeting start time, you then get called to your races from mirc. There is a skin deadline for 12pm tonight if you can get a skin made in time for the deadline, but to be able to race or do anything really you have to be a paid member and once payments approved you shall be able to access teamspeak ip, server ip and passwords for them both.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..