SKINPACK 4 DEADLINE

Dave488

ok then we are now taking f2 skins for the 4th skinpack of 2013, PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE SENDING IN YOUR SKINS!!!

A FEW SIMPLE RULES

1: NUMBERS - numbers must be BLACK ON WHITE the white outline MUST be big enough to make the BLACK stand out (no fancy inlay colours please)

2: CAB PANELS/ROLLCAGE - cab panels and cage MUST BE YOUR GRADE OR NEUTRAL COLOUR (ie if you are a red roof you CANT have a white, blue or yellow cage or panels, if you are a blue roof you CANT have red, white or yellow cage or panles and so on) THE COLOUR GOLD CAN NOT BE USED FOR ANYONES CAGE OR CAB PANELS EXCEPT THE WORLD CHAMPION (236) - A NEAUTRAL COLOUR MEANS ANYTHING BUT GOLD, RED, BLUE, YELLOW OR WHITE

3: SAVING - YOU MUST SAVE ALL F2 FILES IN DXT1 NOT DXT5

4: CHASSIS CHANGE/PAINT CHANGE - you can have 1 chassis change per surface a year then back again if you wish, THAT IS ALL, if you wish to change your paint scheme on your car THAT IS CLASSED AS YOUR CHASSIS CHANGE no more changes paint wise or chassis wise will be accepted

5: FILE NAMES - please name your car files based on these templates

main file/veh - 13UKD488_DaveT for tar and 13UKD488_DaveS for shale (your name and number not mine!!)

other files - use the above but just add the grade colour to the end ie 13UKD488_DaveTred or 13UKD488_DaveTyellow etc

if you are unsure of veh files leave them to me as its easier for me that way

6: NOVICE SKINS - if you have raced in a novice skin this season at any time YOU MUST UPLOAD A SKIN FOR THIS PACK OR YOU CANNOT RACE UNTIL YOU SEND 1 FOR PACK 5 (end of next month)

7: SENDING IN FILES - please send in your files via THE UKDIRT WEBSITE UPLOAD TOOL or BY PMING ME ON THIS FORUM, DO NOT upload to this thread

i think you will find these are very simple rules but many seem to struggle with them, if i have to go through and fix skins to fit these rules myself i can not promise the results will be pretty - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

having said all that the deadline for this pack will be MIDNIGHT SATURDAY 1ST JUNE any later and you miss this pack

any questions regarding any of the above please PM me and ask BEFORE sending your skins in, the skins for the last 2 packs have been shockingly bad regarding these rules so lets try and get this 1 done properly

P.S WE DO NEED A SKIN FROM ROBIN#87 WITHOUT THE BRITISH WING AND A SKIN FROM LEIGHTON#480 WITH A BRITISH WING FOR THIS SKINPACK PLEASE

thankyou

skins received so far:

43 tar only

87 tar and shale

238 tar only

480 tar and shale

624 tar only

632 tar and shale

981 tar and shale

Edited by Dave488

Hello Dave,

I don't suppose you have access to any of my old F2 skins? I dont know if I ask for them to be in the packs last year or not. The tarmac was a black rce and the other was blue (but I cant remember the chassis).

Not sure if they will work, but I might have a play on Monday's as I have them free at the minute. Might sharpen up my race craft a bit!

If the skins aren't there, I will wait until the next skinpack to race.

Cheers

johno

Hello Dave,

I don't suppose you have access to any of my old F2 skins? I dont know if I ask for them to be in the packs last year or not. The tarmac was a black rce and the other was blue (but I cant remember the chassis).

Not sure if they will work, but I might have a play on Monday's as I have them free at the minute. Might sharpen up my race craft a bit!

If the skins aren't there, I will wait until the next skinpack to race.

Cheers

johno

I know for sure Ive got your RCE skin, not sure Ive got the shale one though, if Daves not got the shale one ill sort the shale out tomorrow for you.

stokie

your cars show up in my game (bright green and black?)and only has 1 of each file in my folder so dont know whats gone on there with yours but maybe delete and install the packs again?

anyone else not able to load the 101 cars?

the deadline for this skinpack has passed mate sorry, but you are more than welcome to use a novice skin this month but then you must upload a skin for skinpack 5 at the end of the month

Na mate, My mistake for not noticing the dates.

Silly Kiwi.

Maybe next time,

Cheers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..