stockcar f1 shale

xxiprodwightnl

As kris said, practice and less of a lead foot helps on shale! The defaults can get you decent times and not too far off the pace.

Have a look on this thread if you are desperate for setups, southy posted some up a while back.

They may not prove to make a difference as different driving styles suit different setups.

http://www.ukdirtforum.com/index.php?showt...7&hl=setups

• 3 months later...

i personally would leave a copy of them on your desktop and copy and paste them into your settings folder.

this can be found at: rfactor>user data>"your profile name">settings

Also i am lead to believe the default set ups are actually ex world final winning setups so not much wrong with them

Ah I see many thanks, I have watched youtube video's and just cant get the cars to go anywhere near like they do on there lol

Hmmm found user date but no profile name folder.......

Edited by Peewee

it should hav e 4 folders and some loose files

mine has controller, LOG, screen shots and a Profile name folder(so mine is called Kris Hardwick 244. your will be whatever name you set up in game)

Mine has in order Controller, Dedicated servers, Screen shots then bans....

if you have a desktop icon for rfactor right click it and select run as administrator, load a car at a track and see if it creates the folder i told you to find before

if not its a tick more difficult to find but we can get to it one way or another

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..