Error with Skinpack 6

Mav

Hi Guys,

After being gutted to have missed the Coventry meeting, I set about finding the difference between my back up and my current files after downloading Skinpack 6.

I have found something that when corrected I am able to do everything I think I can do and have connected to the server (But cannot check the cars in server - no one was in there!)

Not sure why others didn't have this problem, but it may just be how my game has installed - I don't know.

Anyhow, what I have found is, In the veh files there is a section at the bottom like so :

FullTeamName="UKDirt (Shale)"

TeamFounded=

TeamHeadquarters=""

TeamStarts=

TeamPoles=

TeamWins=

TeamWorldChampionships=

Category="ShaleOL"

But in several vehicle files the bit in bold read "Novice (Shale)" and this I think was confusing my game!

The following cars had this "Novice" in where I think it should have "UKDirt"

43SmiT

93FaldS

109WainT

134fwjT

480stuS

Once changed and overwritten then my game seems to have worked.

Thanks to Hamster, Dan & Grasser who tried to resolve my issues before the meeting. :thumbs_up:

Good find mav. :ninja:

As this was the 1st repaint I've had I was unsure because my tar car would show but not my shale car, I deleted the novice file out of OL an my ukdirt skin then appeared. I then deleted my files that I had in the novice file replaced it an all was good apart from I had to re download SP5 then SP6 an all was good.

Danny.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..