Mildenhall lap times

Danny17

Just remember the race track is the brown stuff. Consistently running wheels on the inside Tarmac areas are not allowed

Dave if I could get to the black stuff it would help lol.

As for the 13. summat I think I may have a bad day on Monday lol a 14.4 is all I can pull out of the bag. :o

Just remember the race track is the brown stuff. Consistently running wheels on the inside Tarmac areas are not allowed

As for the 13. summat I think I may have a bad day on Monday lol a 14.4 is all I can pull out of the bag. :o

Danny if you are on tomorrow evening I will send you my setup. Currently running 13.7s which will be competitive from whites.

Dave could you clear up the inside curb situation because I hear something different every time I race this track. I've heard 2 wheels on is fine but others have said no wheels allowed? Thanks, Twisty

you can get away with 2 wheels on the kurb if it happens occasionally, consistantly running 2 wheels will resolve in dockings of places, so the best way is to just use the brown stuff then on the odd lap it may go wrong you have yourself covered

as its a semi final meeting we will be checking for this alot

you can get away with 2 wheels on the kurb if it happens occasionally, consistantly running 2 wheels will resolve in dockings of places, so the best way is to just use the brown stuff then on the odd lap it may go wrong you have yourself covered

as its a semi final meeting we will be checking for this alot

Ok Dave, thank you for clearing that up.

Danny if you are on tomorrow evening I will send you my setup. Currently running 13.7s which will be competitive from whites.

Dave could you clear up the inside curb situation because I hear something different every time I race this track. I've heard 2 wheels on is fine but others have said no wheels allowed? Thanks, Twisty

Cheers Twisty. I will be on later tonight for some testing. I think I found my problem it wasn't the set up more of I was only getting half throttle as my pedals has slid forward.

I'm now doing laptimes of 13.6 to 13.8 consistent not using the black stuff either. ;)

13.743 is my quickest running only the FL wheel on the curb.

I'd say consistency is a massive help round Mildo to be honest, the slightest mistake can lose you around 5 tenths, as much as I hate the track, when I'm consistent I (sort of) love it, hopefully we'll have some good racing round there, and hopefully not too much leaning into tyres!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..