Nice one wrighty !!!

Tricky88

There i am on the bog ( sorry it is after tea time lol !!! ) reading my new short circuit when i open page 16/17 for cybercircuit and there is a pic of wrightys hot rod rendered by yours trully with a piece about the formulas we race and mark of short circuit has said he will run pieces in the future . Well done wrighty this has brought us to the best audience we could get ,the stock car fans !!!!

post-25-1123616205.jpg

There i am on the bog ( sorry it is after tea time lol !!! ) reading my new short circuit when i open page 16/17 for cybercircuit and there is a pic of wrightys hot rod rendered by yours trully with a piece about the formulas we race and mark of short circuit has said he will run pieces in the future . Well done wrighty this has brought us to the best audience we could get ,the stock car fans !!!!

26033[/snapback]

wd wrighty, noticed it after staring at the front cover 4 10 mins lol, nice publicity!

LMAO!!!

i'd sent an e-mail to the mailing list introducing the league when they'd said in a previous article that they were short of cyber circuit stuff (the e-mail is whats on the site) - certainly didnt expect anything in the magazine!!!

chuffed to bits biggrin.gif cheers again Aussie for the renders smile.gif

2.gif  ....... Wrighty (woohoo!!!!)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..