Offline Banger Skinpacks (unlimited)

Munster

Here are the offline banger skinpacks ! (at last)

Taken a while to get all the skins together, was hard making sure people didn't paint the same skins as others, many pm's and emails later we now have them done. Thanks to Mitch who originally started the thread on the old rsc forum.

Almost had the skinpacks done a while ago but then the new Granada's were released and most of the skins had to be redone, so started from scratch.

Thanks to all the people that have painted a skin or skins, to many people to thank really so just thanks to you all.

If a skin you painted isn't in the packs then it'll be released in the next 3rd set of packs, done soon. It'll be a while before I start collecting skins again but always happy to put a skin aside to be included next time, so please email me it : munsterbang@hotmail.com

Thanks!

You will find the links below for the install files. There are two sets of skinpacks, two install files per set...so skinpack set one has two files as does skinpack set two, please make sure you install the skinpacks in order or you'll have trouble.

Install in order : Skinpack set one - install file 1 then file 2

Skinpack set two - install file 1 then file 2

Not rocket science but should stop some getting confused and asking questions! lol

Please download the skinpacks from the links below. once installed you'll find both skinpacks listed in the car manager, swap sets over using this.

Offline Skinpacks

Hope you enjoy them! and thanks again to all that helped in one way or another.

Munster.

Ps, thanks to Kev for allowing me to upload them onto here untill I found a home for them, also to Lee 186 who helped over the last couple of nights to double check things and to get them finished.

Edited by LeeK39

• 8 months later...

Hi all

More skins can be found HERE from Mitch's site

To install skins follow basic guide below :

Create a new folder on your desktop, name it whatever you like (my skins)

Download the txt file (bottom of this post) and add it into the new folder you just created.

Download the skins from the Mitch's site.

Unzip the folders (one at a time) you should have two files within each, tex and txt file.

Place the tex file in your new folder (my skins)

Open your txt file within 'my skins' folder, and also open the txt file that you downloaded from mitch's site, now copy the txt details from that file and paste it into the txt file within 'my skins' folder.

Now within the folder 'my skins' you should have one tex file and one txt file, the txt file should have one entry listed.

Once you have figured that you will need to place the folder within your ukdirt bangers folder.

The folder should be found here : C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat\ukdirtbangers

Use the windows search to find it, copy and paste the location above.

Once you've found this, place the folder 'my skins' in there.

Now when you open the banger car manager you should see the folder called 'my skins' select swap and you should find the car listed within the game.

Repeat this for each skin.......

Problems you may get :

Nascars showing : you need the .car file (chassis)

Red cars : you need the tex file

Mixed skin : you need to enter the correct txt details for the tex file (chassis)

Another easy mistake is not to add ''end'' at the very bottom of the drivers txt file.

If you still get problems, take a good look through the drivers txt file, looking at each entry, chassis name and make sure you have a space after each entry listed.

Think thats about it...

Done this quick so hope i've not missed anything.

Munster.

[attachmentid=5700]

drivers.zip

Edited by LeeK39

• 4 years later...
  • LeeK39 unpinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..