I Need Help Plz

Guest dyzio

Guest dyzio

Hey i want to make my skin but i cannot jump into it and get it done by midnight. unless someone steers me in the right direction. I need some more details.I need someone to hold my hand through the process. i am afraid i will make a terrible skin and will have to use it throughout the whole season. Its kind of stressing me out. Does anybody know when is the next skin pack being released after the 3rd one.?

Thanks

As it will be your first month racing you can use a Novice Skin with no problems, the third skinpack won't be until May. (Normally 1 skinpack every month)

If you need a skin I'd be able to do you a basic one with some numbers.

Guest dyzio

Yeah i will just take my time with it ill do one for may hopefully id appriciate if you could make me one with my number for F2 and i can use that as a stem. :)

my number is 69

If you can do it whenever i just need some trail and error practice and i should have one ready in may.

thanks for the quick reply

feel better now. i dnt need to worry about it atm :)

Respect!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..