Hey Admin Team

Guest dyzio

Guest dyzio

Im hoping to race on monday. got no steering wheel so my best time was like 15.9 and i got that once. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to stock car racing but i hope i wont get in the way too much.

Just wanted to say hello. and if anybody out there got any tips for me i would appreciate them.

Aswell what steering wheels do you recommend. I probably have a budget of 50 pound. i wont afford a g27 till june.

Thank you!

laps. lots and lots of laps. just until you get the feel for the car. aim to be consistent, the speed will come later. im 3 years down the line and still not fast or consistent. just stick at it.

as for steering wheels. i bought a thrustmaster rgt wheel. it cost me a tick over £50 with postage.

Hopefully it helps

Guest dyzio

got a steering wheel saturday. so been practicing. getting down to early 16 teens. hopefully there will be some points for me to nab. whats everyones force feedback realfeel setting etc? thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..