Grade changes 2 2015

Dave488

here are the latest grade changes for the F2s, these come into effect NOW so please make sure you are racing under the correct grade fot tomorrow nights meeting and onwards, congratulations to those that have gone up and im sure those that have dropped will bounce back up soon

up to ss

down to red

up to red

down to blue

up to blue

down to yellow

up to yellow

down to white

the latest skinpack has just been released also, that can be found >ON THIS THREAD<

Edited by Dave488

I have to say in my 5 or so years doing the grading this has been by far and away the hardest period to do. So many people improving and scoring well, there was an argument for all bar about 4 drivers to go to blue or higher.

Keep it up lads :thumbs_up:

Wow me red top no way would never think I will be a red top driver but how with only 91pts,7 meetings & average of 13. Is it cause I won final at Birmingham & got 3rd in final at belle vue? Please explain I'm.confised

Ricky

Because you have missed 30% of the season all or most of which was in grading period 1 we have to evaluate you on your performance in grading period 2. During the period you averaged a score of just under 20 this was 7th on the list only to the top 6 in the points and at times during my tenure as grader would have been good enough to secure you a superstar roof.

Individual race results are not taken in to account during the end of period grading.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..