Get well soon Timmy

Mart 870

appl.gif WD Trav in the hour of need  thumbs_up.gif

Hope your ok Timmy sounds like it was a heavy one, but i'm sure you'll be ready for Saturday.

Didnt realise you got knocked out until i phoned Trav. The doctor said it was something to do with a small item rattling around in a large area  whistling.gif  rofl.gif

Seriously though, get well quick mate as you have some business to attend to on Saturday night to get on that W/F grid !  5.gif

Get well soon Timmy  thumbs_up.gif

I know what my Hedno crash felt like and that wasn't a patch on yours !!

Speedy Recovery m8.

Trav, nice gesture m8  thumbs_up.gif maybe if Timmy can't (and I hope he can) make the Consi Semi, he will offer you a drive in his place whistling.gif

get well soon timmy

tim went in very hard and got knocked out he spent about an hour in the medic center but seemed to be ok he seemed to have lost most of his memory from what had happend yesterday just had a txt from him to say he is black and blue with a what seems a hang over from hell.

#

someone asked how i got my car well i drove tims van back to gordano services where tims dad met us and toke the van home and marie tims wife drove my car back.

and on behalf of timmy as he wont no id like to say a big thanks to 677 chris roots and bruce and bryn drummond for getting the car fixed so we could get it on the trailer cheers lads biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif 

and finally i hope 849 and 4 joe barlow are ok after both being in big crashes themselfs 849 doing his neck in i belive and 4 joe barlow was also knocked out and funny enough was spotted by timmy

Edited by travel365

we will be there thanks for kind words just a bit beat up at the moment but we will be there for this weekend sign11.gif

Good 2 hear it-fingers crossed for u in the consi semi on saturday night mate

i'm sure all the ukdirters will be cheering u on  appl.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..