skins

Ric O Shay 145

is there any one available to paint me some f1 and f2 skins ready for next season please I'm after an rce tarmac 2015 f2 and a bingley shale. and f1ns I would like a stuart smith tar and a fwj shale if possible in the same style as attached file of my current ukstockcars f2.my_current_f2_in_ukstockcars.zip

my_current_f2_in_ukstockcars.zip

is there any one available to paint me some f1 and f2 skins ready for next season please I'm after an rce tarmac 2015 f2 and a bingley shale. and f1ns I would like a stuart smith tar and a fwj shale if possible in the same style as attached file of my current ukstockcars f2.my_current_f2_in_ukstockcars.zip

is anyone willing to do these for me plz ??

I can do you a few basic skins for next season if you like?

thanks jake that's great I don't know what grade I will be starting at as I'm now red in both formulas in ukstockars

That's fine, on rfactor you can have multiple roof grades in the game at a time

I can do you a few basic skins for next season if you like?

thanks jake that's great I don't know what grade I will be starting at as I'm now red in both formulas in ukstockars

That's fine, on rfactor you can have multiple roof grades in the game at a time

that's great jake thanks again looking forward to seeing them :-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..