Nurburgring for dummies

wrighty496

stumbled across this site while looking for a pic of a car (as you do) - worth a read in itself if you've ever fancied lapping the old Ring, but worth a read for the section about the Porsche biggrin.gif

hope you enjoy - Nurburgring for dummies!

2.gif

we (some friends of mine and me) travel a few times a year to the nurburgring to watch, its a 2 hour drive for us and really worth it to sit down and watch all day to see  the mad men/women who try to make the fastest lap of their live and dont succeed smile.gif there is a bend called "adenauer forst" where we go to , where we see lots of them in porsches , ferrari's ,lowered yapanese cars etc make the wrong turn and go off on the grass smile.gif , very entertaining  thumbup.gif

thanx wrighty me and a couple of mates have been thinking about going to the ring sometime and hiring out something really quick to go round in or failing that winning the lottery. Very interesting reading m8 thanx and love the porsche section lmao wouldnt it be nice to find how much of a s***box it is supposed to be tho

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..