Skin Ripping

Dane503

Due to the lack of respect from some people i am writing this post.

Recently i've had several of my skins ripped without my permission and i am getting rather sick of it. I don't spend time to make the mod better by adding skins & new chassis' for people to just steal my work and before anyone comes out with the usual " i'ts only a game" comment it is still the principle behind it, stealing is stealing.

So if people keep ripping skins then i will be removing all my chassis' and any skins i've done in the next mod release therefore everyone will have to suffer the consequences of the skin-rippers actions.

I learned how to do skins myself, not just steal others peoples work. it's just downright laziness and there's no excuse for it.

c7ae4403f0307cf4acebf8317023b056.png

Well said Dane, it’s a shame😡I’m a painter as well and knows how it feels if someone rippes ur skin off 😡  They don’t have any respect for the skins, game/mods and the ppl behind the skins.  Those with just one ripped logo on there skin ban for life if u ask me

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..