stav makes sun newspapper

TRAV365

Rofl quality find Trav.

Just looking at the car in that pic but that isnt 751 Carroll with the roof cut off is it?

Just like to know what happened because i ended up 5 miles away from the meeting before my car blew up (yes blew up). Somebody might have seen me on the hard shoulder of the M6 toll road going towards Cannock!!

The only bangers i seen all day were the Bruisers which came into the services where my car was taken to, 200 miles travelled to see 5 bangers on 3 lorries before i had another 200 miles to get home!

Dazza

What a good spot Trav well done,  rofl.gif

I bet Stav has just asked Michael Carroll what numbers he picked and was saving them on his phone lol

As for your day out Dazaa OUCH not a good day eh mate.

Cheers

Lakey

lol wish i had found it but the real thanks gos to stav himself who told me the pic was on ovalchat lol

is it is carroll dazza he got followed in and broke some ribs i belive

unlucky about your car m8 shame you could not of left it in the services untill after the meeting and got a taxi lol

LOL car is still in the services!!

Someone is picking it up tommorow and scrapping it!!

And was gonna get a taxi to the track but after a walk into the services to buy a drink and a chocolate bar i was broke!!! Instead i was stuck there for 8 hours!

Never mind, im hoping to get to the 2 litre world final but this time im going to have the relay on the AA so they can bring me home straight away!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..