Greetings from a "changeable" Zante!!!

Andymek

Hullo there folks!!

Just thought I'd drop a all a few lines as I sit here sippin my luverly ice cold bottle of Amstel

It'll definately be the last time i go abroad at this time of year as we have encountered 4 flamin seasons in a day over ere with brilliant sunshine one day then the loudest thunder and brightest lighting storms I've EVER seen in my life!!

Tis the first time in over a week i've been on the net and to say i've missed checkin all the sites etc and chatting to folks on  msn is an understatement but still have enjoyed the hol never the less!!

Hired a jeep for a couple of days and drove right around the island and let me tell ya, its a bit like sitting in from of yer PC at a UKDirt meeting from Sheff or somewhere!!  only difference is instead of Stavo and co on oppo to deal with, you have Nick the bus driver or Spiros the tipper lorry driver to contend with, but thankfully we all came out unscathed!!

Still here for another week yet so i wont get back to the good ole racin for a while yet but the sun(When it shows it face, makes up for it!!)

I'll bid you all farewell for now and catch up with ya all again soon!!

2.gif

Andymek

Edited by andymek69

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..