help with multiplayer

Guest chris b

Guest chris b

i have downloaded banger heat and can play offline but when i click on multiplayer and try to pick a car, after clicking on the 1 i want to use eg mk1 granny and click ok it just brings up the same screen asking me to pick a car. Any ideas?

Guest Scrapman53

If you are using end it all and you're on Windows ME, it could be that end it all is closing a program and causing this. I used to get that with ME and I just rebooted the pc, opened end it all and padlocked one program at a time till I found out what one was causing it. Make sure you allow end it all to kill the program again if it has no effect. Hope this helps.  thumbs_up.gif

2.gif scrapman53 will try that and see if it works

I had the same problem on my old computer, the reason it used to do it was, if I connected to the internet before I run enditall, so used to just run enditall after a reboot then connect to the net...

So, try and reboot , run enditall then connect lol

Hope it helps m8

Munster.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..