updates

bunker_35

I dont think he is coming back online budge he aint got the £25 pound for jolt lol

I'll come back if you donate that tenner you've had at cowdie all season towards ma jolt  2.gif

Cheers

Bunker  wink.gif

ok bunker i will pay for your jolt you should be online as from now see you in jolt very soon cheers Ray

I dont think he is coming back online budge he aint got the £25 pound for jolt lol

I'll come back if you donate that tenner you've had at cowdie all season towards ma jolt  2.gif

Cheers

Bunker  wink.gif

ok bunker i will pay for your jolt you should be online as from now see you in jolt very soon cheers Ray

Thanks Dad  wink.gif

cheers

Bunker

ps any chance of some set ups old boy  scared15.gif

Edited by bunker_35

Thanks Dad  wink.gif

cheers

Bunker

ps any chance of some set ups old boy  scared15.gif

bunker why no just come and take my pc i pay your jolt now you want setups your taking the pish now

Edited by Ray 21

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..