Error result when using anti-virus

Insane Mike

I have stumbled on a result when running my avg anti Virus programs(see attached pic).  Dunno if its related or not but have had a few minor problems with my computer over the last few days.

1- Bangers chrashed when trying to join one of my heats last nightSorry don't have error log)

2 - when i was doing some skins today i tried to copy and paste a decal on to one of the cars and when i went to paste it shut the program down.

3- Computer jammed up when doing some simple tasks today(my computers not guilt of that)

4- it has been doing someother strange things to but can't remember them off hand.

Any clues as to what thats all about would be appreciated

post-56-1130361172_thumb.jpg

There's a possibility that your hard disk could be on its way out, so the 1st thing to do is backup your important stuff asap.

The boot sector is as the name suggests the part of the disc that handles everything to do with booting up your pc if it gets corrupted then your pc will not boot up, It could be that your hard disk is perfectly healthy and that the initial crash damaged the boot sector part of the disk. I personally would buy a new hard disk re-install windows, copy all my files from the old disk to the new one  and keep the old disk as a slave, but it's up to you  shrug.gif I have alot of stuff on mine that I would not want to risk losing.

If you don't want to buy a new disk and you still keep having problems then I guess you need to backup all your stuff to DVD or CD and re-install windows hoping that the disk is physically ok and it was just a few corrupted files.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..