Stock Rod Heat

Guest dogdish

Guest dogdish

I have seen somewhere that there is to be a Stock Rod Heat.

Anyone have any ideas where it will be and when it will be available?  shrug.gif

5.gif  5.gif  5.gif  5.gif  5.gif  5.gif

People have been working on various cars. I think someone was doing a Nova, but that's about it. There has never been a re-lease, and i don't think there ever will be one to be honest. There were 'too many' mods under the 'ukdirt' name, and the Stock Rods, as with the Mini Heat that was released but not advertised, i don't think you'll see about.

Maybe in the future, but i can't see it happening  042.gif

Ofcourse, it is all welcome with open arms, but i don't see a push pram getting done, which is dissapointing. Well, tbh Sparky....i've had a near semi for the last 3 years waiting on the new Cowdenbeath, to replace the crappy old one  rolleyes.gif

There's already a good number of mods about, anyway...and tracks...so i don't see why people should put in hard earned work if it's not going to be used etc etc...like some of the tracks made  042.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..