3ds max 3 and 7

tilly

after learning alot on max i was just wondering if i was to moddle a car in 3ds max7(i no u can not make cars for nascar heat mods in this)but some1 was to export it out of 3ds max 3 would it work or do u have to do it all in 3

many thanks tilly

after learning alot on max i was just wondering if i was to moddle a car in 3ds max7(i no u can not make cars for nascar heat mods in this)but some1 was to export it out of 3ds max 3 would it work or do u have to do it all in 3

many thanks tilly

Well i had max 4 before i got hold of max 3, and modelled the 280c, and done the damage in max 4 before i put it into the game with max 3.

So the answer would probably be yes.

One thing, if you use a newer version of max 3 (4 and above) and save a max file, you probably wont be able to open that max file in an older version, like max 3. Or maybe thats just my computer shrug.gif

Cheers

Dazza

many thanks tilly

Well i had max 4 before i got hold of max 3, and modelled the 280c, and done the damage in max 4 before i put it into the game with max 3.

So the answer would probably be yes.

One thing, if you use a newer version of max 3 (4 and above) and save a max file, you probably wont be able to open that max file in an older version, like max 3. Or maybe thats just my computer shrug.gif

Cheers

Dazza

ok thanks for your help dazza much needed lol

many thanks tilly

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..