Tugs Day Out to Kings Lynn

Tugs647

A very big thanks to Dave for getting the car ready for me to race, not only did he spend numerous (freezing cold) nights in the garage on the run up to the meeting, but also on the night itself. Big Big Thanks  thumbup.gif  appl.gif

How many roast dinners to i owe him now??? I may be in the kitchen for a long long time!!!!

Also Thanks to Team Ford F2#136 for loan of van to get car there!

My time on track didnt quite go as planned, although i did get pole position which i wanted.  steeringwheel.gif  I got into the lead on lap 1, came out of turn 4 and got a little out of shape, and some how spun out, got it started straight away and raring to get back out, only to find that the throttle cable had snapped.    mad.gif  banghead2.gif  sad.gif

So that was the end of that.......after a few minutes of shutting abuse at myself i decided to watch the rest of the ladies race from the delights of the cab. There was a few hairy moments when some of them came very close to hitting to me, deep breaths were taken!!! I didnt have a clue who was where or anything, next thing red flags were out and a tractor had appeared behind me to push me off track. Dave appeared running across track, no doubt wondering what i'd done to the car. Got back into the pits to my awaiting people and the emotions got the better of me. I can be a right woman when i want to be!! lmao. But thank you guys you did your best to cheer me up  thumbs_up.gif

So aswell as the numerous roast dinners i now owe Dave, i'll have to invest in another throttle cable too!

Big Thanks to all you guys who sponsored me, its most appreciated, good job i wasnt sponsored per lap, or i'd have nothing,  rofl.gif  rofl.gif

Also thanks to Crasher for managing the sponsorship  thumbup.gif

All i need now is for those who havent paid up to get there money to me please asap as i need to hand it over by sunday coming. PM me for details.

[attachmentid=3916]

Some pictures can be found on www.bwplive.com.

Thanks again everyone!

post-45-1132592955.jpg

Edited by Tugs647

End of the day doesn't matter how many lap's she did she was out there so that is all that matter's how many driver's have gone out and got a result in there 1st race? thumbup.gif

ps ask her where she got more bump's and bruises though was it in the car or when she got home scared15.gif  scared15.gif  scared15.gif  rofl.gif

Thank you for your kind words Craig  rolleyes.gif

Although the comments about bruises well................ less said the better there i think  rofl.gif  5.gif  5.gif

PS,

CAN THOSE WHO HAVE NOT PARTED WITH THEIR CASH YET,  PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME ASAP.........THANKS !!!!

Edited by Tugs647

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..