Xbox 360

Rikard

i got one today dint preorder it just went to local puter shop and got last core version and 3 games,its gr8 can do loads of stuff apart from playin games,got usb ports so can connect digi camera,ipod or any other usb device,can also stream files from pc and rip cds to hd,online i've not played much coz thers loads of stuff to dl,free game demos,game trailers and free arcade games,also on a game i got (pgr3)u can watch races online without being on that server were the race is taking place,cost me 360 quid and its imo well worth it but give it 6 months and it prolly come down a lot in price due to ps3 comming out and games will hopefully be cheaper at the mo some are 50 quid  2.gif

Sony's PS3 is due to come out somwhere between March and October next year....

As for Call of Duty 2, that is one hell of a game once you get into it, i'm playing it now on the PS2....

Vivadave....

yea ps3 is gonna be good aswell when released next year,cod 2 is a superb game on any format,360 version loads better with the extra hardware power and online play,went to puter fair this morning and they had xbox 360,s for sale at 650 quid  thumbs_down.gif

and one bloke had already sold 2 of them,ebay there going for 1500 i went for a hd for mine but all stock had been sold  thumbs_down.gif

Edited by chris

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..