Help with converting skins,

nocturnalpulse

Hi Guys,Im sorry in advance if im asking a stupid question or being stupid,But im having a total headache  banghead2.gif  trying to convert my own skins into the game? Im running on XP and using paint shop pro 9,Ive painted some skins up no problem and flattened it all in one layer,but then it says to convert it to a TGA file,Is that also called a  truevisiontarga file? i try and save it to that format 24bit,uncompressed but it still comes up as a photoshop image, Also if someone could explain the TEX File converting programme and how it works that would be great, I downloaded it but just get the black window up for a second before it dissapears,

Im unsure about the bit where it says,...

Open My Computer, and go to the directory in which you have saved the TGA file. (Copy MKTEX.EXE here if it is not already there)

I downloaded it to my documents folder?

If anyone could help me out i would really appreiciate it,

Cheers Lee,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..