Sponsorship Collection

Tugs647

Big Thanks to all who sponsored me, but there are a few that are still to put there hands in their pockets.

I have asked nicely already.........now time to shout..........

PLEASE CAN YOU GET YOUR SPONSORSHIP SENT TO ME,  I NEED TO GET IT SENT OFF LIKE LAST WEEK!!!!!!

Come on guys i know its near xmas, but it wasnt when i raced and you agreed to sponsor me! PM me for details to send it too.

Thanks to those who have alreay sent it to me  2.gif

I can only back Tugs up here, we should have had the money sent it last week.  It is all going to a good cause, the F2 Ben Fund have received the money we collected on the night which was about £1500 and we really do need to get the other £1500ish to them as soon as possible.

Might have to name and shame soon chewy!

Never to late for a donation mate, many thanks, you have a pm with details.

FAO MAGPYE,

the pm you sent me on here has not worked it please send again! thanks

Edited by Tugs647

• 2 weeks later...

Have received some more money from those that were due me.

BUT....... there are still a few who have yet to send me any money, let alone contact me about it thumbs_down.gif

You know who you are......or do I have to name and shame!!!!!??????

If anyone has failed to pay to Tugs the money that they promised in sponsorship I need to stress that she really does need this money now in the next few days, the final money from the Ladies Race is going to be presented to the F2 Ben Fund at the Huddersfield Show in January.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..