Bus to Hednesford from Cowdie

Chewy102

Subject to sufficient interest, I am once again prepared to run a coach from Cowdie to Hednesford for Civil War 7 on January 22nd 2006. Cost depends on numbers going and size of 'luxury' coach (anything from 12 - 49 seats!)

If you want to join Prydie and the rest of the Get Along Gang  rofl.gif either post below or PM me.

BB622 will be persuaded not to vomit this year...  3.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Details of the coach to Hednesford are as follows:

Leaving Glenrothes bus station at 06:00am then via Racewall at 06:20, Forth Road Bridge Tolls at 06:35, then via Harthill Services at 07:00 and then down the M74 / M6 to Hednesford in time for the racing. We don't have time to vary greatly from that route but if you're on the main road then we can probably stop and pick you up.

Returning after the DD's via the same route in reverse (direction not gear).

Cost is entirely dependant on numbers but as a rough guide...

Maximum price £18 a head but if we can fill the 49 seater coach it would be only £9 each!!

What I need now is definite names and some sort of deposit (£10 a seat) by January 8th 2006.

PM if you'd like to book your seat.

Its like Bid Up TV. The more that go the cheaper it gets!

I'll keep you updated with numbers confirmed as we get closer to the day.

DON'T FORGET YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY TO GET INTO HEDNESFORD....  rolleyes.gif

Edited by Chewy102

• 4 weeks later...

We now have 23 confirmed as going (although a few have still to Paypal me their deposits (**hint hint**)) to Hednesford on the 22nd.

Its a Luxury Coach and there are still plenty seats left if you want to join us then PM me or post here and I'll get your details.

Cheers,

Chewy

We now have 23 confirmed as going (although a few have still to Paypal me their deposits (**hint hint**)) to Hednesford on the 22nd.

Its a Luxury Coach and there are still plenty seats left if you want to join us then PM me or post here and I'll get your details.

Cheers,

Chewy

Now at 36 saying they want to go although only around half of those have actually paid their deposit.

IF they all turn up cost should be no more than £12.

Thanks to those have have paid their deposit :thumbup:

Still room for a few more....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..