Radio controlled banger racing

Tricky88

Is it expensive, and the wheels and things easy to get hold of? What about of F2, F1, Hot Rod, Saloon...?

There certainly used to be an F1 stockcar type formula a few years ago based on Mardave petrol powered models, I used to subscribe to a radio control model magazine which had a section every month on that formula, it used to show you how to make your own home made box section chassis for them, looked great fun but after looking into it there were no tracks near me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest milkman74

[attachmentid=4545]All, I got full F1 setup for sale. Got everything needed to run plus some spares:

I got chassis, running gear, servos for steering and throttle, receiver

Got about 5 full sets wheels & tyres spare

Spare chassis

Spare Body painted

Spare body unpainted

Spare wing

Radio gear and couple of sets of top batteries

Spare motor

Spare speed controller (brand new in pack)

12v charger for batteries

Looking for £130 plus postage ovno, whole lot cost £330 brand new so a bargain to be had.

PM me if you are interested or e-mail at the following address, goods will not be sent until cash/cheque received

milkman969@hotmail.com

cheers

Milkman74

post-196-1137951033_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..