spinning probs ?

bazvale 276

Can any1 help being doing some praccy in f1 and f2 and coming out of bends now and again not every lap it seems as if the handbrake gets stuck on and backend spins out but it aint set up as i aint changed anything since i raced last season dont think its my controller as i dont do it on any other games ?

Saved a replay if any1 wants to take a look ive watched it and cant see me doing anything wrong.

cheers for help in advance

Bazvale 276

Can any1 help being doing some praccy in f1 and f2 and coming out of bends now and again not every lap it seems as if the handbrake gets stuck on and backend spins out but it aint set up as i aint changed anything since i raced last season dont think its my controller as i dont do it on any other games ?

Saved a replay if any1 wants to take a look ive watched it and cant see me doing anything wrong.

cheers for help in advance

Bazvale 276

baz isnt that your normal driving style????? rofl.gif

the only time that happened with me was when i changed my key's around but seeing as though your on a controller it isnt that then?

I had a similar problem, check your controller menu, the brake may be jammed at 100%, worth checking, to sort it just reconfigure the brake, to the same button and it will work ok 2.gif

Cheers for that fozz tried to use manual gears and it made me faster, only thing is it still does it :shrug: took another look at replay and closly watched gears and it actual jumps into reverse then back into the gear i was in and that was using manual gears tried to mess wth auto reverse thing as well but it still did it :shrug:

Getting really frustrated :banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

cheers

Bazvale

have you tried racing with anything but your controller, with the keyboard for example? i know you think it isnt your controller, but worth checking every possibility

Cheers for that fozz tried to use manual gears and it made me faster, only thing is it still does it :shrug: took another look at replay and closly watched gears and it actual jumps into reverse then back into the gear i was in and that was using manual gears tried to mess wth auto reverse thing as well but it still did it :shrug:

Are your brake and reverse button set the same or even your accelerate and reverse button?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..