ping and download performance

thekirker1

hi folks, im having download and ping time problems, i have 4mb cable but my ping and download times match that of a dial up network, when i phoned telewest about this they just say i have spyware but ive since ran 4 programs and its still the same, i have run, spyware doctor 3.2, spysweeper, ad-aware personal and blueyonders own one, any info greatly appreciated

cheers stevie kirk

hi folks, im having download and ping time problems, i have 4mb cable but my ping and download times match that of a dial up network, when i phoned telewest about this they just say i have spyware but ive since ran 4 programs and its still the same, i have run, spyware doctor 3.2, spysweeper, ad-aware personal and blueyonders own one, any info greatly appreciated

cheers stevie kirk

Try phoning them again, there are some good people on there, some just don't have a clue and explain that you have done the above.

I have the same 4mb blueyponder connection and it has been excessively slow on some site recently but seems ok now. I have had to phone them on more than one occasion sometimes you get usefull help full answers others. you be aswell phoning your gran.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..