Name & Shame Time

Tugs647

I'm sorry it has had to come to this but I have been left with no choice........

I am still due sponsorship money from the following people :3:

Firestorm

Magpye

Hack

Carp

Stafford

Mickymoo

Parky

JB

Some have been in touch with regard where to send payment to etc but i have still to recieve it, please get in touch with me asap and i'll give details for sending cheque or will give account details for bank transfer.

Please dont let me down any further than you already have lads. :unsure:

Thanks

Tugs

I feel I should back Tugs up on this as I was the one who originally got the Ladies Race off the ground. Not only are you letting Tugs down but the Brisca F2 Ben Fund will be let down from a week on Saturday they were going to be presented with the remainder of the money that we had raised.

Its just so annoying that people know its for a good cause and then they don't honour there pledge.

First time i've read about anything regarding the ladies race, from the first time...

I'll transfer money if i can find Crashers Bank details tomorrow morning...

Sorry for being 'annoying' and 'skint', and not honouring my 'pledge' of that 'if i have money, i'll send it down' but now i'm named and shamed, i'membaressed :rolleyes:

Hack,

If you follow this link: http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?showtopic=4685&st=30

You will see that you pledged to send money to me post #40 and then you replied "sorted" a couple of posts down, so to me that means you were sending some money.

Just going by who posted what, and who hadnt paid up when I named and shamed.

I will remove peoples names when I recieve money, thats fair I think, I have been waiting nearly 2 months after all.

Very true, and after having no money in the ol' account, no transaction could have happened...and then not a word, or a sly PM after :king:

stop your twisting and send the girl yer cash or we'll send Sparky round to arrange a 'new and improved' face for ye :rofl:

Very true, and after having no money in the ol' account, no transaction could have happened...and then not a word, or a sly PM after :king:

stop your twisting and send the girl yer cash or we'll send Sparky round to arrange a 'new and improved' face for ye :rofl:

New face will be received in approx 2019... :3:

:whistling:

Edited by Chewy102

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..